- 1. Create an entry account by registering HERE.
- 2. Login to the entry account HERE to view categories, judging criteria and rules of entry.
- 3. Prepare information, data and supporting documents, and complete the entry form.
- 4. Submit entries for targeted categories by 6 January 2022 (Thursday). Each entrant may submit entries for up to 2 categories.
Login HERE to view specific requirements and criteria for each category.
It is FREE to enter JWA Dubai. Each company may enter a maximum of two (2) categories.
On overall entry
- – Consider carefully which category is the most relevant to your strengths
- – Ensure that you understand what the judges are looking for
- – Be concise, go straight to the points, and answer exactly the questions that the judges have asked in the entry form
- – Stress on the important points and answer all the questions clearly with these key points upfront
- – Be clear and ensure that information is sufficient with enough appropriate details
- – Don’t let the application form leave your hands without your approval or signature, and if possible, fill in the form yourself
On business ethics questions
- – Where asked, be clear on substantiating business ethics; enable more understanding
- – Communicate brand responsibilities
On category-specific questions
- – Be sure that ideas are new and significant
- – Ensure project is not hard to judge from the information available
- – Impressive sales increases are good but need to explain clearly why
- – Show integration of programmes
- – Show how the improvements/developments make a positive difference and its results and impacts on the industry
- – With young entrepreneurs, it is helpful to distinguish the different roles between the CEO and the young entrepreneur in contributing to the business success
- – Show your strategic plan with priorities
- – Demonstrate the trade-offs you took to maximise results
- – Elaborate on the new alignment between process, products and services