- 1. Create an entry account by registering HERE.
- 2. Login to the entry account HERE to view categories, judging criteria and rules of entry.
- 3. Prepare information, data and supporting documents, and complete the entry form.
- 4. Submit entries for targeted categories by 21 October 2021 (Thursday). Each entrant may submit entries for up to 2 categories.
Login HERE to view specific requirements and criteria for each category.
It is FREE to enter JWA Dubai. Each company may enter a maximum of two (2) categories.
Once a company or individual is shortlisted as an Honouree, an Honouree Package fee is incurred. This covers exclusive and comprehensive materials and marketing campaigns. By submitting an entry, entrants agree to pay the non-refundable Honouree Package fee of US$700 for the first shortlisted category; and US$250 for each subsequent category. No additional fee will be charged should an Honouree become a Recipient.
|Company||Honouree Package Fee|
|A||Entered 2 categories and 2 shortlisted = $700 + $250 = $950|
|B||Entered 2 categories and 1 shortlisted = $700|
|C||Entered 2 categories but none shortlisted = $0|
The Honouree Package fee covers:
- – 2 tickets to the award ceremony and gala dinner for each shortlisted company
- – A profile and one-page advertisement in the JWA Dubai official publication
- – Exclusive materials tailor-made for each Honouree, including but not limited to JWA Dubai trophy, certificate, and other tailored marketing materials
- – Opportunity to speak at JWA Dubai webinar series, if any, and enjoy exposure generated via related promotional activities targeting the jewellery and gemstone trade in the region
- – Comprehensive marketing campaign, including social media and press releases issued by the organiser
On overall entry
- – Consider carefully which category is the most relevant to your strengths
- – Ensure that you understand what the judges are looking for
- – Be concise, go straight to the points, and answer exactly the questions that the judges have asked in the entry form
- – Stress on the important points and answer all the questions clearly with these key points upfront
- – Be clear and ensure that information is sufficient with enough appropriate details
- – Don’t let the application form leave your hands without your approval or signature, and if possible, fill in the form yourself
On business ethics questions
- – Where asked, be clear on substantiating business ethics; enable more understanding
- – Communicate brand responsibilities
On category-specific questions
- – Be sure that ideas are new and significant
- – Ensure project is not hard to judge from the information available
- – Impressive sales increases are good but need to explain clearly why
- – Show integration of programmes
- – Show how the improvements/developments make a positive difference and its results and impacts on the industry
- – With young entrepreneurs, it is helpful to distinguish the different roles between the CEO and the young entrepreneur in contributing to the business success
- – Show your strategic plan with priorities
- – Demonstrate the trade-offs you took to maximise results
- – Elaborate on the new alignment between process, products and services